Monday, April 16, 2007

Permagrin Gone

So I took all these awesome photos today. Including a fantastic macro shot of the beeeautiful, cheesy, gravy-y poutine I had at the Longhorn for apres-ski today and... guess what? I just hooked my camera up and my memory stick has failed. I don't know if it's the altitude, the cold temperature, or the years of abuse my digi has taken, but the stick's dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. So bummed. I had some awesome shots, too. Especially of last night's killer Bassnectar gig. ARGH. ARGH. ARGH.

To think I used to work for Sony and was a proponent of Memory Stick. Assholes.

You'll just have to look at one of my similar shots from last year, I guess. *sigh*



On the other hand, here's a model example of how nice Canadians are. The guy running the internet cafe here (conveniently right across the street from my lodge) noticed I had a Mac and that the coffeehouse down the street has a network that doesn't work right with Macs, and thus has free internet. SWEET. Silver lining in everything, I guess. Too bad the weekend's coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment