Friday, April 13, 2007

I Love the Exchange Rate

While the US dollar is considerably weaker these days, coming to Canada can still be a good deal. Take, for example, my breakfast at the fabulous Beyond restaurant this morning. The best corned beef and hash I've ever had, topped with perfectly poached eggs and onion strings, with a giant glass of freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice and whole wheat for $13.50. That's like $11 at home. Try getting a meal like this for that cheap at a fancy restaurant in San Francisco. I dare you.



I love Canada. The only shitty part is I feel like I might be coming down with a cold, thanks to me sleeping with the window open last night. It's amazing how many stupid things you can do without doing much. Such is going to bed drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment