Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sounds Good... Looks Good...

Scratch that. Replace "good" with "magnificent."

I don't have time to go into much detail, other than the fact that it was so nice to be able to sleep on the bus. Milford Sound is truly one of the most incredibly beautiful places in the world. You simply have to see this little piece of the Fiordlands at some point of your life. End of story.

Between bouts of sleep on the long, 4-hour journey back, I had a moment of reflection. In the last year alone, I've seen some of the most amazing places the world has to offer: The cloudforests of Costa Rica, the Great Barrier Reef, and now Milford Sound.

Life is good magnificent.

Addendum: Interestingly enough my tour guide, Westie, skis at my home mountain of Kirkwood once in a while and knows some of the Kiwi ski patrol guys there. I'll have to give Todd a shout when I get back on the slopes next week. Can't

No comments:

Post a Comment