Thursday, December 01, 2005

Quick Update

I haven't had a chance to get to any internet cafes the past couple of days and right now I'm on one of those silly pay-as-you-go kiosks that take coins.. Unfortunately, I only had one New Zealand coin and my time's about to run out.

Anyway, for those of you who've been calling or texting me overseas - neither my Australian nor American SIM cards are working here, even though I have international roaming on both. So FU Vodafone, and FU T-mobile. Luckily I'd used up more than my money's worth in Oz, so I don't feel too bad... And I guess I should be happy to be pretty disconnected while I shift from party mode into the mindset to enjoy some of the finest natural beauty the Earth has to offer. So there'll be a bit of radio silence for now, until I get my hands on more coins and can do some backdated updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment