Friday, September 21, 2007

Autour de Paris - l'Encore

Today's the mellow day. Or really, shopping day. Shopping. Shopping. Shopping.

Stop for a drink.

Shopping. Shopping. Shopping.


I really wanted some cool Rugby World Cup stuff, but couldn't find anything to my liking or size. Most of the men's stuff is in Large or larger, which makes me look like a little kid in daddy's clothing. Alannah, on the other hand, has picked up a wealth of stuff. Including a cute little hat I got her. I just have to have her pose for a photo. Something that usually requires several drinks:


Yes, that's at Harry's New York Bar. Yes, I know that's a total English-speaking, American expat hangout. But the Bloody Mary at the place that supposedly invented it is pretty f'in excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment