Friday, September 21, 2007

Across the Channel

Ah, so we're back in the UK. I'll skip my schpiel on London - my love/hate relationship with the town is well-documented in this blog, and I'm not going to say too much as my travel companion this time is a London newbie. Perhaps this time I can see it with a fresh set of eyes as well.

The trip over was smooth, as is expected to be on Eurostar. And it made me thankful that I got this handy dandy little digital SLR. Why? Because this picture was captured whilst shooting through the northern French countryside at 186 miles/hour.



Checking in at the London Hilton Metropole was also smooth. And after smiling and being polite with the receptionist, I was bumped up to a view room. Not a bad way to spend the last couple of days of a vacation...


No comments:

Post a Comment